NOTICE TO THE NOMINEES AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
Pursuant to Article 179(2)(b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, the Public Appointments (Assemblies Approval) Act Section 5 – 8 and the Kericho County Assembly Standing Order No 199(4) the County Assembly has received the names of the nominees for appointment as County Executive Committee Members and County Secretary from H.E. The Governor . The nominees are hereby invited for vetting by the Assembly Committee on Appointments on 27th and 28th October, 2022 at the Assembly Chambers starting at 9.00a.m. as indicated below:-
1. Ngetich Leonard Kipkoech Finance and Economic Planning, 27/10/22 9.00A.M
2. Daniel Kipkorir Rop Agriculture, Livestock and Cooperative Management, 27/10/22 10.00A.M.
3. Rosemary Chepkirui Rop Water, Environment, Energy, Forestry and Natural Resources, 27/10/22 11.00A.M.
4. Edina Chepkirui Tonui, Health Services, 27/10/22 12.00Noon.
5. Lawrence Bii Kipkoech Education, Culture, Libraries and Social Services, 27/10/22 2.00P.M.
6. Judith Chepkorir Information, Communication, E-Government, Youth Aff airs, Gender and Sports, 27/10/22 3.00P.M.
7. Cheuriyot Langat Brian Lands, Housing and Physical Planning, 28/10/2022 9.00A.M.
8. Eng. Eric Kipngetich Koech Public Works, Roads and Transport 28/10/2022 10.00A.M.
9. Brenda Bill Bii Public Service Management, 28/10/2022 11.00A.M.
10. Benard Bii Trade, Industrialization, Innovation, Tourism and Wildlife, 28/10/2022 12.00Noon.
11. Dr. Wesley K. Bor (PhD) County Secretary and Head of County Public Service, 28/10/22 2.00P.M.
The nominees are required to bring the original copies of their national identity cards, academic and professional certificates and other relevant documents/testimonials and letters/certifi- cates of compliance from:
1. The Ethics and Anti –corruption commission
2. The Kenya Revenue Authority
3. The Higher Education Loans Board
4. The Criminal Investigation Department
5. Credit Reference Bureau
Any member of the public with information contesting the appointment of the nominated County Executive Committee Member(s) and or the County Secretary should submit in writing before 4.00 P.M. on Wednesday 26th October, 2022 to the undersigned. The information must be through sworn affidavit or oath.
Martin Epus Patrick
Clerk to the Assembly